I love helping B2B Service Providers with full LinkedIn Marketing using my P.P.I.N Method.
Also known as THE CLARITY PHASE.
- 3 things that you should have clarity with before creating or optimizing a LinkedIn profile.
- Questions you need to ask (and answer) yourself in order to gain the much-needed clarity.
- Objective or end-goal of using LinkedIn
- Find a job?
- Get more clients?
- Be a recognized expert in your industry?
- Expand your network?
- Make an impact?
- Generate leads for clients?
- For recruitment?
This is where we get to geek out on “THE HOW’s” of LinkedIn Lead Generation.
- Time to Find Your Dot, Qualifiers & Disqualifiers
- Market & Competitor Research
- Prepare your Content Plan & Craft your Irresistible Offers
- Prepare your LinkedIn Funnel / Messaging Flow & Plan your Sales Process / Marketing Flow
- Identify your Market’s Specific Needs and Conceptualize
- Plan your Onboarding Process
- Plan your Offloading Process
Let’s take action NOW.
- Profile Optimization
- 10 Optimization hacks to make your profile a lead-generating machine without using any paid ads
- Outbound Strategy
- Finding leads / ideal clients
- LinkedIn Free Native Account
- Sales Navigator
- Outside platform research
- Social Media groups
- Influencer / Dream 100 client research
5. Inbound Strategy
- Post LinkedIn content
- What content would be best to attract your ideal clients
- Content Creation
- Hand-raiser posts
- Lead-generated content
- Testimonials / social proof
- Challenge participation
- LinkedIn messaging
- Email messaging
- Sell by Chat
- Types of chat openers
- Mapping your chat flow
- Winning the chat game
- Social media engagement
- How to carry conversations to avoid getting seen-zoned
- How to approach prospects without being too salesy
- Google Sheets
- CRMs (Customer Relationship Management)
- Monitoring KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
How to be your prospect’s TOP OF MIND.
- Email drips
- Webinars / presentations